Sunday, October 6, 2013

Peak Week...Bring it!

Today is our cleanse.  Fish. Veggies. Water. The end...
It's a good thing that Brittani and I are doing this together.  We just look at each other and know what we are thinking...Food!
I've kept myself busy today, which has helped keep my mind off of everything I'd like to be eating.  When I have sat down, I remind myself that we are doing this for a reason.  We are in the "peak week"..where we get to really see what the body will do and to prepare it for the event.  Deplete the muscle bellies...then fill them up!  
I love talking to my son, Tanner, about what we are doing each week.  He is so encouraging. My conversations with him make me want to continue to do my best...mainly, so he wont be totally embarrassed to see his mom on stage with her sliver of sparkly material and hooker shoes on :).

Tomorrow is my last night of teaching classes. Feels strange to think I will be at the studio, not out of town for work, and will not be teaching my normal schedule.  If I'm teaching, or not, I look forward to the time with my studio family.  They are such positive, motivating and supportive people...and their energy is spectacular!  How can you not want to be surrounded by such goodness??
  This journey has almost reached it's final destination.  Buckle up people, I'm looking forward to a smooth landing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment