Friday, October 11, 2013

My Boys...

Today, we venture off to Eagan.  Making our final food preps and packing all our bling!
Did I sleep last night...no!  Between getting up to pee at least 5 times and not being able to turn off my brain...it was a long night.
The best way to wake up (besides Folgers in your cup- actually, caribou in mine:)...is to a lovely bouquet of flowers and a card waiting for you, from your husband...Yep, that's how my day started :).

Such encouraging and sweet words that man can write...he has been so supportive throughout the last 12 weeks.  He's been my weight lifting buddy...my grocery guy...my running errands man and my best friend.  Always asking, what can I do for you this week?  What do you and Brittani need help with?  I'm going to the grocery story, do you need more protein??
He's watched me practice my posing, and even though he always gives me positive feedback, he's also been honest to tell me if I need to adjust anything.  He doesn't know exactly what to look at, or how something should actually look, but when I tell him what to evaluate for me, he has been honest to say what I need to hear...the truth.
He has kept the food he likes to eat (chocolate, cookies, doughnuts and gooey desserts) out of our view...he will bring them to the basement so we didn't have to look at them.  He will ask "Can I have some of that fish, or do you and Brittani need it?"
I couldn't have come this far without his support and encouragement.  On the weeks where I felt that I was not progressing,  was frustrated with my progress,~he was there to tell me to keep at it, keep going, your doing great..you got this!!
The support from him and my boys has made this journey bearable.  I am a lucky girl!  I know that know matter how tomorrow ends up, I am coming home to a house that will still be the same...full of love, support, laughter and good food :)


No comments:

Post a Comment