Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day #2

The day is almost over and I still have 25g of Carbs to ingest.  Yep, and it's gonna be oatmeal!

I woke up excited to eat my normal breakfast that consists of oatmeal, protein powder and peanut butter...but then realized I needed to choose something else to stick to my nutrition goal for today...so, egg whites and veggies filled me up!
I lifted today and actually felt pretty strong.  I went up on weights on a couple of the exercises and didn't feel as fatigued as yesterday.  I can visually tell that my body wants more of the "good stuff"...my muscles look a little flatter.  I figure they are weeping out glycogen....trying to hold onto as much as they can as I make them work for me!
No cardio today, but from all my running around I did today, I'm thinking I did push it more than I should of...not really a "rest day".
Now tomorrow...we fill the tank!!  I'll be traveling to be with family that hasn't seen me since I started this journey, so it will be interesting to hear their comments.  I plan on cooking up my pasta and rice to bring along and have it ready to put down the trap (60g x 6 meals!!).
Hold on muscle's...carbs are a comin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment